Saturday, November 05, 2005

Seeing, 101

This blog hopes to be an ongoing photography and art "workshop." One will be a technical "assignment" and the other will be a ccreative "theme." You can join free if you are interested in participating. You can back post to old themes and assignments. I am also hoping to post some tutotials and links to tutorials, contests etc.

Each month there will be two "themes" or "assignments." I will start writing them and I hope you will join in. I do NOT want to set myself up as the "teacher" or "expert," but rather as a fellow traveler on the journey.

You can post directly to the blog (you will need an invite). I have to figure out how to do that. I would also like to set up a thing like Photo Thursday and Friday challenge so that you can post your link, but I don't know how to do that yet.

For an invite to post your completed assignments directly to THIS blog, contact me at taittems@gmail.com.

No comments: